Experienced North Bergen, NJ Lawyer Handles Property Issues
Legal advocate helping New Jersey residents with civil matters and traffic citation defense
A reliable lawyer strengthens your position whether you’re looking to close a real estate deal, fighting an inflated property tax assessment or challenging an unwarranted traffic ticket. Located on Kennedy Boulevard in North Bergen, The Law Office of Joseph A Rutigliano, L.L.C. provides honest, effective counsel to North Jersey clients. Representing individuals, businesses and government agencies, my firm offers straightforward advice and assertive advocacy in every circumstance.
Dedicated firm assists clients throughout Hudson and Bergen counties
Choosing the right lawyer might make the difference between a successful outcome and continued frustration. North Jersey residents recommend the firm to peers because of my:
- Knowledgeable counsel — Having served this area for nearly 20 years, I can identify creative solutions to tough challenges stemming from real estate matters, traffic citations and unfair property tax assessments.
- Personalized representation — I work personally with each client, so you can trust that your important legal matter is being handled by an experienced attorney, not an associate or paralegal. From start to finish, my firm will pursue a result that meets your specific needs and helps you avoid spending time and money on unnecessary litigation whenever possible.
- Effective contract negotiation — Whether you’re looking to buy a home in Hudson County or in the suburbs, my firm is dedicated to getting the best possible deal for you. When drafting and negotiating contracts, I aim to simplify complex issues for clients and make every effort to complete the deal on favorable terms.
Regardless of your particular legal concern, I will treat you and your case with respect and adhere to the highest professional standards.
Strong advocate takes on real estate concerns and property tax appeals
Throughout Hudson, Bergen, Essex and Passaic counties, I handle legal matters involving:
- Real estate — My firm represents clients in all types of real estate matters, including transactions involving residential and commercial properties. Whether you’re engaged in a disagreement over land use or looking to draft an effective lease, I can help.
- Property tax law — North Jersey property tax rates are notoriously high. Furthermore, volatile real estate markets and structural improvements could lead to unfair assessments. If you’re considering bring an appeal to lower your property tax burden, my firm will evaluate your chances for success and represent you before the tax board if you choose to move forward.
- Traffic violations — Regardless of the specific citation, traffic violations can be more than just a minor nuisance. I advise motorists of their rights after they’ve been cited for speeding, reckless driving or another offense. From there, my firm counters groundless charges so clients can avoid unjust fines, license suspensions and insurance premium hikes.
- Civil Litigation: We also handle general areas of civil litigation and personal injury matters
Strong legal representation requires more than just knowledge of the law that’s on the books. I’m deeply familiar with the local landscape and the real-world considerations that make a positive difference for clients.
Contact an experienced North Jersey lawyer to discuss your property or traffic issue
The Law Office of Joseph A Rutigliano, L.L.C. in North Bergen assists clients throughout Hudson and Bergen counties with legal matters relating to real estate, traffic citations and property tax appeals. To make an appointment for a consultation, please call 201-201-7377 or contact me online.