Welcome to The Law Office of Joseph A. Rutigliano, L.L.C.’s article page. We have prepared the following general legal interest articles in an effort to assist our readers in the understanding of common legal topics.
Additional articles will be posted periodically and we hope that you will return often to read these articles. We invite our readers to CONTACT US at [email protected] to leave feedback regarding any existing articles and/or to request we publish an article on a topic that has not been covered.
- Real Estate Closings
- Crazy New Jersey Laws
- Property Tax Appeals
- Cell Phones and Texting in New Jersey
- Driving While Intoxicated in New Jersey
- Speeding Tickets Can Raise Insurance Costs 53%
- Bites, Barks & Mess: Pets and the Law
- Who Gets The Kids If I Die?
- 10 Excuses for Not Having a Will
- Tips: Making a Will
- What Are Advance Directives and Why They May Be Important to You and Your Family
- Expungements In New Jersey
- Criminal History Records and Immigration
- Top 10 Reasons to Contact an Attorney before Choosing a Business Form
- Risks and Benefits of Short Sales in Today’s Real Estate Market
- Six Ways to Enforce Child Support
- The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
The information provided on this page is not legal advice, nor is it conveyed in the course of an attorney-client relationship.